Global Markets and Foreign Exchange
Foreign exchange: Currency risk management for small businesses
Companies are finding that in order to grow their business they must expand overseas utilizing the Foreign Exchange. Many companies are already doing business abroad as more than 90% of exports from the U.S. involve small businesses.
The Business Banking Foreign Exchange Team is available to assist you in identifying currency exposure and managing the associated risk. Our blend of global expertise and market knowledge can help you protect your profits and payments from volatile foreign exchange rates while allowing you to maintain a complete treasury solution with a single institution.
Foreign exchange competitive advantage:
Clients deal directly with the Foreign Exchange Trading desk*
- Forex trading desk team dedicated to assisting small businesses with their international payments
- Competitive live market foreign exchange rates
Risk Management Guidance
- Foreign Exchange advisors are available to provide clients with periodic market updates via the phone and email regarding economic developments and movement of foreign exchange rates
- Customized hedging strategies for each client's payment flows
- Hedge against currency risks through the use of forward and option contracts
Foreign Currency Accounts (FCAs)
- FCAs can offer flexibility in managing foreign cash flows by minimizing the need for foreign currency conversions.
- FCAs can receive and send wire transfers as well as receive checks
- Balances and account activity can be viewed online
Online Foreign Exchange Trading System - CBForex®
- Provide real-time foreign currency payment and hedging via the Internet
- Settle and release payments online
- Print completed payment confirmations
For more information about managing risk in the forex market, please call Currency Risk Management at 1-800-733-4360.
Learn more about our Global Markets/International Banking services.
For more information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
*Minimum of $250,000 worth of foreign currency wires annually in order to be serviced by the forex trading desk.