Almost seven out of ten people turning age 65 today will, at some point in their lives, need some type of long-term care*.
Long-term care insurance will help to safeguard the savings you have worked so hard for, and cover you and your family beyond the limits of Medicare and other medical coverage plans. A Charter One Investment Services Financial Consultant will work with you to determine your protection needs.
Other reasons you should consider long-term health care insurance:
- Medicare and health and disability insurance policies provide no long-term care insurance coverage.
- Few employers offer long-term care insurance as a part of their benefits package.
- Family members may not have the financial or emotional assets to provide sophisticated, round-the-clock care.
- Long-term care expenses could deplete all your savings and assets.
- Medicaid helps only after your assets drop below a certain level and your choice of facilities is limited.
- With long-term insurance, you decide how long you want benefits to be payable.
Do you have enough long-term care insurance?
Ready to get started?
Schedule a complimentary financial review with a local Charter One Investment Services Financial Consultant to discuss your insurance protection needs.
As your family’s needs change, so does your protection needs. Even if you already have an existing long-term care insurance policy with someone else but haven’t made any changes to it in the past five years, a Charter One Investment Services Financial Consultant will be happy to provide you with an objective complimentary second look by offering you a complete policy review.
You can also visit a local branch, or we’ll contact you when you fill out the following quick and easy form:
*Source: U.S. Administration on Aging, Aging Statistics, www.aoa.gov