Zero Balance Account Services
Simplify your life by consolidating your multiple account balances to a zero balance account.
- Easily manage and save time monitoring funds over multiple accounting divisions
- Provide autonomy to each division without the need for manual transfers between accounts
- Maximize earning potential of cash resources by reducing idle balances
| Centralized control || |
- Designates one account as the master account and the others as sub-accounts.
- Sub-accounts maintain zero or target balances and are automatically funded by the master account to cover checks presented against them.
- Deposits to sub-accounts are automatically transferred to the master account, thereby maintaining a constant zero, or target, balance.
- Maximizes earning potential of cash by reducing idle balances in multiple accounts.
- Centralizes management while still allowing individual divisions or locations to maintain decentralized payment authority.
| Detailed online monthly reports || |
- Access detailed monthly statements for each of your accounts.
- Provides easy reconciliation of transactions to and from master and sub-accounts.
- Cuts the time and effort of monitoring and transferring balances among various accounts.
| Convenience || |
- Controls balances across accounts created for multiple locations, divisions or accounting functions.
- Allows an unlimited number of sub-accounts.
- Reduces staff time and bank fees involved in managing account balances and transfers.
- Helps eliminate the risk of overdrafts by centralizing management of multiple accounts.
View additional information about Zero Balance Account Services (PDF)
Want to Learn More?
Our Cash Management representatives are ready to work for you—with local, personal attention backed by all the resources, products and global capabilities you need to succeed. To find out what it's like to have a good bank on your side, schedule a meeting today:
By Phone: 1-877-550-5933
By Email: email@example.com