RBS Citizens allows you to extend the ease of domestic ACH transactions to international markets. Make both domestic and global electronic payments through one trusted bank.
- Make payments to 25 countries including Canada, Mexico, Panama and most Western European countries.
- Execute international payments faster and more efficiently than ever before.
- An easy addition to RBS Citizens’ domestic ACH service or a great reason to start a relationship with us.
Extend the benefits of our domestic ACH solution to international payments with accessGLOBAL ACH™:
*For any customer that has accessBUSINESS Manager, an upgrade to Money Manager GPS is required.
- Allows origination of transactions via direct transmission, by easily providing a file; using Money Manager GPS ACH*; or using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Send credit transactions to accounts in all 25 foreign countries covered by accessGLOBAL ACH.
- Send both credit and debit transactions to accounts in Canada.
- Provides two types of payment options:
- Fixed-to-Fixed (FF) payments: originated in U.S. dollars and paid in U.S. dollars in destination country.
- Fixed-to-variable payments: originated in U.S. dollars and converted for payment into destination country’s end-currency by the Fed.
- Coordinate large payrolls, multiple vendors or several banks.
- Eliminate costly and inefficient use of checks for cross-border transactions.
- Experience savings: ACH transactions are less expensive than other forms of electronic payments.
Security & Confidence
- Provides greater peace of mind with secure end-to-end encryption.
- Conversions based on preferred Fed. Rates, posted on the Federal Reserve website.
View additional information about accessGLOBAL ACH (PDF)
Want to Learn More?
Our Cash Management representatives are ready to work for you–with local, personal attention backed by all the resources, products and global capabilities you need to succeed. To find out what it's like to have a good bank on your side, schedule a meeting today:
By Phone: 1-877-550-5933
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org