Enroll In Online Banking
Our virtual bank is open 24/7. Enroll in Online Banking and enjoy the convenience of checking your account, transferring funds, paying your bills, setting up alerts and more. eStatements1 is another great feature where you can access your bank statements online and avoid paper statement charges of up to $3 per statement period.
If you elected eStatements when you opened your account, to start them, you'll need to complete your Online Banking enrollment at charterone.com. If you're an existing Online Banking customer, simply logging in to Online Banking activates eStatements. If you didn't elect eStatements at account opening, you can still enroll through Online Banking at charterone.com.
Here's why you'll love banking online:
- You can view purchases, check balances, transfer funds, and more
- Bank anytime, anywhere with 24/7 account access
- Paying bills is easy with one-time or recurring payments
- Alerts help you stay in control of your finances
- You'll bank confidently with a 100% Online Guarantee®2 that your bills will arrive on time and according to your instructions
Activate Your Debit Card
Use your Charter One Debit Card to securely make purchases at millions of locations worldwide, or use it to conveniently get cash at more than 1,300 branches and 3,500+ no-fee ATMs from Maine to Florida.
How to activate:
When your card and PIN arrive, choose one of the following options to activate your Charter One Debit Card:
- Call 1-800-340-9584
- Use your debit card with your current PIN at any Charter One ATM
- Simply make a purchase with your new Charter One Debit Card using your PIN
Keep it with you because:
- Your Charter One Debit Card is accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Every purchase is automatically deducted from your One Deposit Checking from Charter One™
- You receive Zero Liability3 protection against unauthorized purchases
- You can conveniently access your cash 24/7 at any Charter One ATM or by using your PIN to get cash back at participating retailers
Set Up Direct Deposit
There's no need to rush to the bank. Enjoy having your funds automatically deposited to your One Deposit Checking from Charter One™ with direct deposit.
To get your checks deposited directly to your account:
- Get a direct deposit form from your employer.
- Fill it out with your account number and routing number.
- Drop it off with your employer.
Direct deposit can even help you save money. Build your savings easily by splitting your deposit between your One Deposit Checking from Charter One™, and your savings or investment accounts.